Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Macro Workshop

From the 7th to the 9th my mom & I presented a macro workshop & is probably my favorite workshop we give locally. On the list of venues to shoot we have the garden of 33 Stellenbosch (our head quarters for the weekend), Eagle Encounter, Butterfly World & were lucky enough to get to shoot in one of the gardens at Rustenberg.


I was especially keen for the birds & butterflies, but also glad to try some flower macro at Rustenberg because I have steered clear of flowers for a while as insects always catch my attention, but this time I managed to stick to the flowers for most of the time.


All in all the workshop was great fun & although we had everyone busy 24/7 they seemed to have enjoyed it quite seriously & some of the results from "so-called" amateurs were amazing.


& as usual here are a few of my pics from the weekend


No comments: