Thursday, November 13, 2014

Birds Eye View

On a flight back from JHB last year I managed to get 3 seats to myself & kept my camera with me, snapping shots through the window. Not knowing exactly what I was looking at most of the time was frustrating me & when I got home I followed our route back trying to match the landscape with my images. Surprisingly enough I managed to find almost every shot's location, but of course a few were like finding Wally in a sea of people dressed in red & white stripey tops & blue pants with glasses.

Randburg
Bryanston 
Carletonville
Orkney
Orkney
Vaal River
Bloemhoff Dam
Freestate Soutpan
Rietrivier after Plooysberg 
 
  
Brakriver
South of Sutherland 
Sutherland & Tankwa Karoo 
North of Ceres
Tulbagh & Gouda
Riebeek Kasteel
  
Fisantekraal
Joostenberg Vlakte
N1

No comments: